Access to timely, comprehensive information about your multiple accounts, managers, and strategies — both from an overall perspective and in detail — is important in today’s global investing environment. At Rockefeller & Co., clients and their advisors are provided with direct access to their portfolio information for exactly that purpose.
Portfolio View™ is a web-based portal that is powered by Rockit® Command, our proprietary technology. Portfolio View provides secure, 24/7 tracking of your investments.
Customization without complexity
Portfolio View offers easy and intuitive access to your accounts via the web.
Trade executions and transactions are posted daily to client accounts. Information feeds for pricing, income, and corporate actions provide consistent processing to client investment data. The data is then reconciled to your custodian by a group of Operations and Investment Support professionals to provide consistent and up to date information across client accounts.
Portfolio View features include:
- Portfolio-at-a-glance, including holdings, allocations, and changes in values and cash balances
- Statements, searches and reports customized to specific time periods and data types
- Access to 18 months of statements, performance reports and other documents
- Principal and income, as well as performance reporting
- Ability to export data to other software or web-based services
- Updating, aggregating and reconciling information from sources such as custodians, advisors, brokers, and banks